Wedding &/or Special Event Policy
1. All information is deemed accurate at the time of publication.
2. All rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
3. A 2-night minimum stay is required (this may be negotiable).
4. A payment is required upon confirmation. All payments are non- refundable. We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express, checks and cash.
5. A damage security, cleaning deposit is required of all guests. A credit card authorization payment equal to 50% of the cost of the booking the event is required to cover any charges for damage, extra time charges not arranged in advance, or other cost incurred by Auberge de Seattle due to failure on your part to abide by the policies stated herein. If any damage or theft occurs, you will be responsible for the entire amount even if the cost is more than the 50% deposit authorization. You get this back if everything goes smoothly.
6. 13% handling fee for all outside rentals, personnel and expenses related to your special event. Such expenses could be equipment like tent, flowers, portable toilets, chairs, tables, linen, flatware, dishes, glasses, ice and containers for ice. Personnel may include waiters, bartenders, labor for setting up and breakdown.
7. A signed contract with a non-refundable booking fee equal to cost for the rental of the banquet room(s) selected will reserve you your wedding date. All charges are subject to Washington State sales tax.
8. A six hour special event rental is for and includes: (in the main building for the Dining Room and the Great Room and use of the Terrace (this includes patio furniture) outside of the Dining Room, plus the upper Wedding Garden the lower Wedding Reception area (includes 50 ft. 10 ft. wide green turf carpet). You may select to use the Grand Room, the Dining Room, Terrace area, Wedding Garden or lower Reception area. All are available to you pick and choose from.
9. This is a non-smoking establishment.
10. Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please be considerate of our overnight guests. The use of the large hydro-massage bath is limited to 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. We highly recommend you renting the three suites we have for rent to give out to your guests from out of town. We are hidden away on five secluded acres, we have tried to create a serene atmosphere for you to relax and enjoy. We would like you to respect the privacy of our other guests and to be considerate of noise you make.
11. Please follow the Golden Rule: Leave things in their place and in the same condition as you found them. DO NOT MOVE THINGS!
12. You are required to have a banquet permit in your name. You should purchase this ahead of time.
13. Catering is available by our own Chefs. A per head charge will apply based on your menu. Menus are available for your selection or we will create (upon your suggestion) a menu based on your specifications.
14. Pets are not allowed in the buildings.
15. A copy of “an off the premises” one-day insurance must be provided by your corporate insurance company to Auberge de Seattle.
16. The 6 hrs. minimum rental charge is inclusive of setup and teardown, if you would like to have additional hours, you may purchase these at $150.00 per hour. This 6 hrs. minimum rental charge also includes a one- hour rehearsal time during the week prior to your event. Ample free parking is available on the premises.
17. The 6 hrs. rental period is either from 10:00-4:00 or 4:00-10:00 (again this is flexible and changeable based on prior arrangement).
We appreciate this opportunity to be of service to you. We know you have a choice, so thank you in advance for your patronage.
I remain at your service.
Nancy Douglas; Proprietress
Hidden in an evergreen forest Auberge de Seattle; French Country Inn provides the ultimate romantic setting for your dream wedding reception. We can help you personalize your wedding with delicious cuisine, beautiful floral designs and luxurious stay in one of guest suites. We look forward to making your dreams come true!
non-refundable booking fee equal to the rental of the banquet location, selected will be required in full with your signed contract. Location rental charges are subject to Washington State sales tax. All food and beverage charges are subject to a 13% service charge and applicable Washington State sales tax. Policies and prices are subject to change without notice.
You can reach us at (425) 844 4102
We are known for floral, Décor and Personal Touches
- Grand Room; Main Building $850.00
- Terrace Patio Area (outside of Grand Room) $500.00
- Lower Wedding Garden & Stairs $750.00
- Wedding Garden $750.00
Extras would include rental of chairs, dance floor, tent, wait staff and bar tender.