WINTER starts Dec. 21st to March 19th.
1) A. Goat cheese and bacon feuillete
- Savory herbed Crepes with smoked salmon and cheese
2) A. Mini Croque Monsieur
- B. Endive hors d’oeuvres with bacon, Roquefort and shallots
3) A. Home cured dilled gravlax with Dijon sauce
- Pissaladiere; Provencal Onion tart
SPRING Starts March 20th. till June 20th.
1) A. Tarte Tatin d’oignons and baked goat cheese
- Sautéed prawns marinated with garlic, rosemary, lemon and served
with Saffron aioli.
2) A. Smoked salmon roulade; smoked salmon, fresh cheese, herbs,
lemon and capers.
- Tartlet’s aux champignons
3) A. Terrine Maison—Home style pate
- Roulade de Poires et de Poireaux; Leek roulade with Pears
SUMMER starts June 21 till Sept. 21
1) A. Spinach Quiche
- Crostini of Red Peppers and Goat Cheese, mint and other herbs
2) A. Alsacienne Quiche with ham and bacon
- B. Fresh spinach frittata roll with smoke salmon, Boursin cheese
3) A. Caramelized Onion crostini with Gorgonzola cheese
- Parisian Ham Croquette
FALL starts September 22 to December 20th.
1) A. Provence Crostinis with Mozzarella and fresh Tomatoes
- Shrimp Dijon; oven baked with garlic, shallots, white wine topped with buttered bread crumbs
2) A. Spanakopita; stuffed filo dough with onions, spinach and ricotta
- Canape of cucumber, smoked salmon, avocado and sliced egg
3) A. Tarte Flambee
- Sauteed prawns marinated with garlic, rosemary, lemon and served with