Modeled after French Country Inns, Auberge de Seattle; French Country Inn in Woodinville, Washington, boasts amenities of only the highest quality. You can request private garden tours of some of the conservatory gardens in the area, walk our five-acre forested property, request spa services, or hire a wine educator to take you visiting some of the 125 wineries Woodinville has to offer. Our extended stays come with weekly maid and laundry services.
Aside from being a culinary destination, we provide total privacy and serenity you need to restore your body, mind, and spirit. Take advantage of our amenities, including:
• Kitchen with Complimentary: Pastries, Desserts, and Aperitif Wine
• Private Entrances
• Your Own Private Furnished Patios and In Room Sitting Areas
• Seasonal Fresh Flowers in Your Suite
• Early Check-in and late Check-out available
• Coffee Machines
• Optional Two Course Breakfast
• Bicycle Rentals
• On-Site French Cooking Classes
• On-Site Herb-and-Veggie Production Garden
• On-site free parking and free Wife
• Non-smoking throughout
• Spa and Massage treatments
Give a culinary experience party...a party where friends expand their culinary know how, then feast on their creation...let the bonding begin!
Upon arrival be met with a French Aperitif service, served with light French hors d'oeuvres. Then proceed to "la cuisine" to work on a three courses and finally enjoy the fruits of your labor as you sit down for a leasurely dinner.
Minimum of 6 required; $99.00 per person and pick three items from our Classical Cuisine Menus.
Bring your laptop to enjoy a fast connection to the World Wide Web. We have Wi-Fi™ hot spots in the area for your ease. What’s awesome is you can enjoy this service all for free! We also have a fax machine and a computer workstation for your convenience. To top all of these, we also offer free parking.